Non-academic staff mobility
Who can participate
Where to teach
About the competition
Main criteria for selection
Steps after winning the competition
Documents and tasks before going abroad
About the grant
After the mobility
Academic staff of Vilniaus kolegija is welcome to participate in the competition to win a grant for a teaching mobility under Erasmus+ programme. There are two possibilities – to go for a teaching visit in higher education institutions in Programme countries and in Partner countries.
The competition for Erasmus+ teaching staff mobility lasts during the September month (day 1 to day 30).
All the academic staff of Vilniaus kolegija.
Teachers, who decide to participate in the competition, have to submit an Application form to the International Relations and Projects Service (IRPS).
Please, bring the application to the IRPS (Saltoniškių 58, room 115) or send a scanned version to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection of candidates to go to Erasmus+ teaching mobility is carried out in respective faculties by Erasmus+ programme Selection Board, assigned by the dean of each faculty. The selection procedure has to be finalised in a week after the end of the competition.
Main criteria for selection
- Professional competences of the teacher;
- Good command of the foreign language(s);
- Priority is given to teachers who haven‘t participated during the current academic year;
- Priority is given to mobilities where development of new teaching material is foreseen;
- Priority is given to mobilities which strengthen partnerships bewteen faculties and departments, and where future projects are developed;
- Participation in projects strategically important for the college.
Preparation for the teaching visit:
- Contacting the higher insitution, where the teacher is selected to go and agreeing upon visit dates and the programme.
- Minimal duration of a teaching mobility:
In Programme Countries: 2 work days, 8 hours of teaching. Recommended duration of a visit – 5 days, including travel days.
In Partner countries: 5 work days, minimum 8 hours of teaching + 2 travel days (total 7 days. The duration is fixed!).
- Preparing all the necessary papers (see the next section).
- Signing of the Financial Agreement.
- Contacting the higher institution abroad to agree upon teaching visit dates and content.
- Signing the Teaching Mobility Agreement. It should be signed 1) by the teacher, 2) by the dean or another authorised person of the respective faculty and 3) by an authorised person from the receiving institution.
- Individual grant in Programme countries
- Individual grant in Partner countries
After returning from the teaching visit, the teacher should:
- In 3 work days after the visit present necessary documents (tickets, boarding pass, accommodation invoice) to the Financial department (Saltoniškių 58, room 316).
- Present a copy of Teaching mobility Certificate to the International Relations and Projects Servise.
- Fill in the survey (using „Mobility Tool“). The questionnaire should be submitted no later than 30 days after receiving an invitation and link by email.
- Prepare a short press release about the visit and send it to the IRPS (email: email@example.com).
In case the participant of the teaching mobility does not fulfil one or more of the above mentioned requirements, which are included into the signed documents, the college is entitled to demand partially or fully return the grant.
- Erasmus Code of Vilniaus kolegija / University of Applied Sciences: LT VILNIUS10
- More information about Erasmus+ mobility: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/organisations/learning-mobility/higher-education_en
International Relations and Projects Service, central building of Vilniaus kolegija / University of Applied Sciences, Vilnius, Saltoniškių 58, room 115.
Reponsible person for staff mobility: Sigita Leistrumienė, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +370 5 2 191601.
 Programme countries: 28 European Union countries, Norway, Island, Liechtenstein, Turkey and Macedonia.
 Partner countries: West Balcan countries, Eastern partnership countries, Russian Federation, South Mediterranian countries, Asian countries, Central Asian countries, Latin Amercian countries, African, Caribien, Pacific Ocean and other countries. More detailed list of Partner countries is presented in the invitation to submit applications for respective academic year.
 „Mobility Tool“ – electronic system developed by European Comission to administrate mobility projects after receiving Erasmus+ programme grant.