The application documents should be filled in electronically, printed, signed and sent to us.
The deadlines for admission are:
Autumn Semester: 31th May.
Spring Semester: 30th November.
Please fill in the documents listed below:
- Letter of Nomination (Confirmation of local university that the student was selected for studies at Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences)
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- Learning Agreement changes
- Training Agreement
- Transcript of Records
- Application Form for Accommodation (More information: http://en.viko.lt/practical-information/accommodation/)
- A passport copy or ID card copy
- European Health Card (students from EU)
To assure that all Erasmus students are registered in time, the mentioned documents should be sent to our International Relations Office before our deadlines. Applications can only be accepted from students of our partner institutions. Please send all documents to email@example.com.
A letter of admission will be sent to local university after the deadline for admission.
For Partners Countries (non-EU) separate bilateral agreement is needed. If your students are interested in Exchange studies at our university, please inform about them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be informed about application procedures individually by VIKO International Relations Office.
Address of International Relations Office
SALTONISKIU STR. 58 LT-08105 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: +370 5 219 1601
Fax: +370 5 219 1726