NOTE Vilniaus kolegija / Vilnius University of Applied Sciences has intake only once a year for autumn semester!
Key dates for 2019 intake
– application period opens: 1 January 2019
– application deadline: EXTENDED until 15 July 2019
– Summer: visas, residence permits, adaptation
– beginning of Autumn semester studies: 2 September 2019
STEP 1 – Submission of the required documents
List of required documents:
- Application Form;
- copy of passport;
- proof of the education received (graduation certificate or diploma) and its supplements. The documents should be legalized and ratified by the certificate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – „Apostille“;
- document issued by the Centre of the Quality Assessment in Higher Education confirming the academic qualification obtained in a foreign country (for more information please visit the SKVC website http://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements);
- document indicating knowledge level of English language, i.e. IELTS, TOEFL, etc. Those who do not have certificate attesting their English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) can take the English language level test for free via long distance at Vilniaus kolegija / Vilnius University of Applied Sciences;
- extract of a bank account or any other document, ratified by a notary proving that the Applicant or the parents, foster-parents or guardians of the Applicant will be able to fully support the Applicant during the time of studies in University;
- bank confirmation of paid non-refundable application fee of 100 Euros.
THE APPLICATION IS NOT CONSIDERED IF THE APPLICANT DOES NOT SUBMIT ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS!
STEP 2 – Application Fee
The application fee is 100 EUR per applicant. Your application will be considered only after the non-refundable application fee has been received by Vilnius kolegija / University of Applied Sciences.
International bank transfer can take up to 2 weeks to process. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you make the application fee payment at the earliest opportunity. For us to be able to consider your application after the deadline, it is crucial to make the payment latest on the application deadline.
Below, please find the bank references for the application fee transfer:
BENEFICIARY: Vilnius kolegija / University of Applied Sciences
ADDRESS: J. Jasinskio g. 15, LT-01111 Vilnius
BANK NAME: AB SEB bankas
BANK ADDRESS: Gedimino pr. 12, LT-01103 Vilnius
DESCRIPTION: application fee for 2019 intake, applicants first and last name
STEP 3 – Evaluation and results
Once the first 2 steps have been fulfilled, a preliminary evaluation and further guidance will be provided individually to your e-mail address within 5 working days.
Upon receipt of all required documents and arrival of the application fee the admission results will be announced individually to your e-mail address within 10 working days.
Upon receipt of the tuition fee the final acceptance letter will be issued individually to your e-mail address.
Upon receiving the acceptance letter you may proceed further with arranging your arrival (visas, flights, accommodation).