NOTE Vilniaus kolegija / Vilnius University of Applied Sciences (VIKO) has intake only once a year for autumn semester!
Key dates for 2020 intake
– application period opens: 1 January 2020
– application deadline: 30 June 2020, extended to 20 July 2020
– Summer: visas, residence permits, adaptation
– beginning of Autumn semester studies: 14 September 2020
STEP 1 – Submission of the required documents
List of required documents:
- copy of Application Form WORD or PDF;
- copy of passport;
- copies of proof of the secondary education (graduation certificate or diploma) and its supplements;
- document issued by the Centre of the Quality Assessment in Higher Education confirming the academic qualification obtained in a foreign country (for more information please visit the SKVC website);
- copy of the document indicating knowledge level of English language, i.e. IELTS, TOEFL, etc. Those who do not have certificate attesting their English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) can take the English language level test for free via distance at VIKO.
THE APPLICATION IS NOT CONSIDERED IF THE APPLICANT DOES NOT SUBMIT ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS!
STEP 2 – Application Fee
The application fee is 100 EUR per applicant. Your application will be considered only after the non-refundable application fee has been received by VIKO. The applicant shall send a copy of bank confirmation of paid non-refundable application fee of 100 Euros.
International bank transfer can take up to 2 weeks to process. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you make the application fee payment at the earliest opportunity. For us to be able to consider your application after the deadline, it is crucial to make the payment latest on the application deadline.
Below, please find the bank references for the application fee transfer:
BENEFICIARY: Vilnius kolegija / University of Applied Sciences
ADDRESS: J. Jasinskio g. 15, LT-01111 Vilnius
BANK NAME: AB SEB bankas
BANK ADDRESS: Gedimino pr. 12, LT-01103 Vilnius
DESCRIPTION: application fee for 2020 intake, applicants first and last name
STEP 3 – Evaluation and results
Upon receipt of all required documents and arrival of the application fee the admission results will be announced individually to your e-mail address within 10 working days.
Upon receipt of the tuition fee the final acceptance letter will be issued individually to your e-mail address.
Upon receiving the acceptance letter, you may proceed further with arranging your arrival (visas, flights, accommodation).