How to apply?
NOTE VIKO has intake only once a year for autumn semester!
Key dates for 2023 intake
– application period opens: 1 February 2023
– application deadline: 30 June 2023
– beginning of Autumn semester studies: 1 September 2023
STEP 1 – Apply online!
List of required documents:
- copy of passport;
- copies of proof of the high (secondary) education received (graduation certificate or diploma) and its supplements (transcript);
- copy of document indicating knowledge level of English language, e. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.;
- bank confirmation of paid non-refundable application fee of 100 Euros:
BENEFICIARY: Vilniaus kolegija / Higher Education Institution
ADDRESS: Saltoniškių g. 58-1, LT-08105 Vilnius
BANK NAME: AB SEB bankas
BANK ADDRESS: Gedimino pr. 12, LT-01103 Vilnius
DESCRIPTION: application fee for 2023 intake, applicants first and last name
STEP 2 – Recognition of foreign qualifications
After you have successfully uploaded all necessary documents via our online application system http://needs.viko.lt/, your educational documents will be processed for the academic assessment and recognition.
STEP 3 – English language proficiency test
Those who do not have certificate attesting their English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) can take the English language level test for free at a distance.
STEP 4 – Evaluation and results
Once the required documents are received by VIKO, they will be reviewed within 1 month. If the additional documents and/or information is required, the applicant will be informed by e-mail. Then the processing of your application will be suspended, until the required documentation and/or information is provided.
If the required documentation and/or information are not submitted within 3 months after our request, the processing of your application will be terminated.
Successful applicants will receive Acceptance Letters. After receipt of the Acceptance Letter, the applicant must pay the annual tuition fee within 10 working days.
After we confirm the receipt of the annual tuition fee, you may proceed further with arranging your arrival (visas, flights, accommodation).