NOTE VIKO has intake only once a year for autumn semester!
Key dates for 2022 intake
– application period opens: 1 February 2022
– application deadline: 30 June 2022
– beginning of Autumn semester studies: 1 September 2022
STEP 1 – Apply online!
List of required documents:
- copy of passport;
- copies of proof of the high (secondary) education received (graduation certificate or diploma) and its supplements (transcript);
- copy of document indicating knowledge level of English language, e. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.;
- bank confirmation of paid non-refundable application fee of 100 Euros:
ADDRESS: J. Jasinskio g. 15, LT-01111 Vilnius
BANK NAME: AB SEB bankas
BANK ADDRESS: Gedimino pr. 12, LT-01103 Vilnius
DESCRIPTION: application fee for 2022 intake, applicants first and last name
STEP 2 – Recognition of foreign qualifications
After you have successfully uploaded all necessary documents via our online application system http://needs.viko.lt/, your educational documents will be processed for the academic assessment and recognition.
STEP 3 – English language proficiency test
Those who do not have certificate attesting their English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) can take the English language level test for free at a distance.
STEP 4 – Evaluation and results
Final admission results will be announced within 30 working days after the submission of the completed Application.
Successful applicants will receive Acceptance Letters.
After we confirm the receipt of the tuition fee, you may proceed further with arranging your arrival (visas, flights, accommodation).