International Student Conference
VIKO Business Management Faculty Student Scientific Society and Science Shop invite Lithuanian and foreign higher education institutions’ students and their scientific advisors to participate in the International student scientific-practical conference “YOUTH IN A CHANGING SOCIETY” to be held on the 10th of November 2022 (10:00-16:00) at the Faculty (Didlaukio str. 49, Vilnius) and online.
Conference aim – is to promote students’ research activities in relation to the initiatives fostering entrepreneurship, creativity, citizenship, social responsibility and sustainable development.
- Issues of work, studies and leisure in today’s society.
- Motivation and development of personal or professional competences.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and environmental health challenges.
- The impact of the interaction of science, business and innovation on socio-economic development.
- The importance of financial and information literacy for the well-being of the individual and society.
- Prerequisites and need for creativity education in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
- Development of social responsibility and sustainable development initiatives.
- Citizenship and volunteering are the guarantors of the growth of a modern democratic society.
- Dissemination of ecological and sustainability ideas and visions for the future.
Languages of the conference – Lithuanian and English.
We are inviting to prepare presentations and/or papers and participate in the conference.
Peer-reviewed papers will be published in an electronic issue of the conference proceedings (ISSN register)!
By 10th October 2022 Registration of participants with presentations and papers and submission of presentation abstracts and papers
By 31st October 2022 Registration of participants without presentations
By 10th November 2022 Announcement of the best presentations’ authors
By 10th November 2022 Announcement of the best papers’ authors
Please send your presentation abstracts and papers to this address: email@example.com
Presentation abstract template
Methodical guidelines for quoting and making references
Information for the presenters: recommended duration of presentations up to 12-15 minutes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference is sponsored by the State Studies Foundation
Conference partners: Mykolas Romeris University, Šiauliai State University of Applied Sciences, Language Teachers’ Association of Lithuania (LKPA), Vilnius Abraomas Kulvietis Classical Gymnasium Looking forward to meeting you at the conference!