Application Deadline: June 1, 2017!
Documents needed for the APPLICATION procedure:
- Signed Application Form;
- A proof of the education received (graduation certificate or diploma) and its supplements. The documents should be legalized and ratified by the certificate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs –
- A document issued by the Centre of the Quality Assessment in Higher Education confirming the academic qualification obtained in a foreign country (for more information please check http://www.skvc.lt/en);
- A document indicating knowledge of English language. It can be IELTS, TOEFL. Those who do not have certificate attesting their English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) can take the English language level test for free via long distance in Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences.
- A copy of passport;
- 1 document photo (3×4)
- The extract of a bank account or any other document, ratified by a notary proving that the Applicant or the parents, foster-parents or guardians of the Applicant will be able to fully support the Applicant during the time of studies in University;
- Bank confirmation of paid document registration fee which amounts to 100 Euros (non refundable);
The document registration fee is transferred to the bank account of the University:
Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences
J.Jasinskio st. 15, LT-01111 Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank account Number: LT237044060004184167
Bank name: AB SEB bankas
Bank Address: Gedimino pr. 12, Vilnius, Lietuva
If you want to continue your studies at VIKO in addition we will need:
- Certificate or other document of your previuos study results
- Written request to transfer your credits
- Bank confirmation for paid Credit transfer fee (14,48 Eur) (if needed, non refundable)
If you are a citizen of Lithuania, an EU/EEA country, or have a right of permanent residence in the Republic of Lithuania or a child, grandchild and great-grandchild of the Diaspora and people of Lithuanian origin and would like to compete for a state-funded study place, you need to complete an application form for general admission via the website of the Association of Lithuanian Higher Education Institutions LAMA BPO: http://www.lamabpo.lt/turinys/holders-foreign-qualifications
- deadline of the applications is June 1, 2017.
- the applications is not considered if the Applicant does not submit all the required documents.
And do not forget to include full name, the amount paid and a description of the payment (Admission application fee, applicant’s name, surname) to the bank transfer!
If you have any questions, contact us: email@example.com